Friday, June 5, 2009

Yo Yo....

These days.....
Sienz nia!!!!

Busy marching, TC cooking test......
many many things.....

I discover that be a Form 3 prefect very syok,
cause no need plan things as a PL(Patrol Leader)...
Cooking test this time my team got Yong Lik!!!
the Japanese HENTAI Translator!!!!
Geli nia.......

Bt he got good things too,he know how 2 cook Japanese food,
luckily he in my group, or else others team mates like Chuok Ying ,Bao Li n Ker Ting,
my team sure die wan.

These days always SMS wif my friend till siao le,
cause nothing 2 do,chat nonsense,my friend just keep laughing n laughing....
Siao wan....

Duno laugh for what...
Now very sienz....
My friend and I try not to SMS 1 day, see who SMS the another 1st
Now still duno the result, I will post the result later.

The last.... For all my team mates for marching...
TRY YOUR BEST!!!!
Your commander here very tired wan, you know,
don't play play while the competition!!!

1 comment: